Most businesses need a dedicated office after passing their initial period and expanding their team. Due to the type of their services, many businesses cannot work in a shared workspace, at home, or in public environments such as restaurants and coffee shops. For this reason, they are looking to rent a private office. We’re going to give you all the information you need to make the best decision.
What are the benefits of renting daily office space?
Some businesses do not need to rent a private office annually or even monthly. For example, manufacturers who produce their products in the factory only have a dedicated space for holding meetings and signing contracts. These types of businesses should rent private offices daily according to their needs. Some advantages of daily office rental:
• The first advantage is the reduction of costs. You do not need to sign a monthly or annual contract, and in the same way, you only pay for one day’s rent.
• By renting an office daily, you will have a more detailed plan, because you know that all the activities you have for a private space must be done on this day. Otherwise, you may delay the work if you rent the office every month.
• You increase your productivity. If you need to concentrate to do some of your work, you can work in a dedicated workspace. In this way, you will do your work by renting a private office for only one day.
• Also, you can use the benefits of dedicated offices such as high-speed internet, free tea and coffee, and facilities such as TV and video projector.
What type of businesses suit daily office space?
As we have mentioned the advantages of daily rent of private offices, we should also keep in mind that it is not suitable for every business. In this section, we introduce some jobs that can rent private offices daily.
• Freelancers who work at home, in public spaces, or in shared workspaces can rent a private office for important business meetings, contracts with clients, and team meetings. such as business consultants or programmers.
• Online service sellers who do all their business activities online and sometimes need to be physically present together, who can rent a private office daily.
• Businesses that do not have a fixed location and operate on a project basis, and sometimes they need a private office to start a project and plan for it, and the rest of the work is done in different project locations. Like architectural designers.
In general, businesses that do not use a lot of private offices should rent the space daily to reduce costs and make useful use of the space.
What facilities a good private office should have?
When you rent a private office, you must consider important points before signing a contract or paying a fee. A private office is different from a shared space and any other type of workspace. You pay more than other spaces because of the extra services.
• Electricity situation and the cost of bills: Power outages are one of the main challenges for areas that do not have proper infrastructure. So make sure there is a good alternative like solar or generator. Also, about bills, make sure if it is included in the rent or if it has to be paid separately. A good private office has provided proper conditions for its electricity situation and does not calculate the cost of electricity separately with the tenant.
• Internet: High-speed internet, as well as strong support, is the need of every business. Before renting an office, be sure to check its speed and make sure of the quality of the provider company.
• Access to the meeting room: One of the most important advantages is access to the meeting room and conference room. A suitable space for holding your meetings and business appointments is one of the most important facilities that a private office should provide you. Also, note whether your access to meeting spaces will include a separate fee.
• Kitchen: Your private office is your second home. So access to a kitchen is one of the most important services that a private office should provide you. Free access to tea and coffee is one of the advantages of an office.
• Location and convenient access: The location of the private offices is important for easy access for you and your colleagues, and you should pay attention to the neighborhood and neighbors to have ideal conditions. Some neighborhoods are very busy and have heavy traffic during many hours of the day. It is not reasonable to rent an office in these neighborhoods.
• Secretarial services: private office secretaries are a practical advantage that coordinate your meetings. If you receive a letter or a package, they can deliver it and in the moments when you are not in the office, they can represent you.
Type of iHiT private offices to rent in Nairobi
As an innovation center, iHiT has provided various types of workspaces. In this section, we introduce workspaces.
• private offices daily: iHiT has a variety of private offices with a capacity of 2 to 12 people. All offices have similar facilities and the only difference is in size.
• private offices monthly and annual: private offices with all facilities and reasonable prices are available monthly and annually. It is also possible to use all the services available in these offices.
• Meeting room and conference room: In addition to private offices, meeting rooms and conference rooms with the possibility of accepting up to 50 people are available on an hourly, daily, and weekly basis.